Monday, June 13, 2011

Dresstimes Review #2

Hello,

I would like to post to your blog in regards to ordering a 'knockoff' gown from Dress Times (www.dresstimes.com). I did not have a good experience. I have attached photos of the original design and then what I actually received. I sent in my exact measurements and when I received the gown, it did not fit at all. There was visible stiching all along the front pleating of the dress. The torso was far too long and the flowers were so low that you could barely see them. The flowers were also much 'cheaper' looking than the original design; the multi-size pearls and beading were replicated with cheap clear 'crafty' plastic beads. We paid a total of $362. When we asked to return it, they offered $100 for us to try to get it fixed ourselves, or $155 is we returned the gown (but we would have to pay for the return shipping). To say the least, it wasted a lot of valuable time and money. When you're on a budget, every penny counts, and this was extremely disappointing. I would not recommend that anyone take a chance with this company.

Sincerely,
L. H.







5 comments:

  1. Is this a joke? I've never anything so ugly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had similar experience with http://www.inweddingdress.com. They are just as bad!!!! You,ladies out there, don't think you are going to get something decent for your hard earned money! They think that because it's cheap, they can do a sh...y job and then use all kinds of excuses NOT to reimburse you. Also, most of the unfavorable responses are not published - they screen them! Don't be naive- don't trust them!(unless you WANT to be ripped off!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( Oh my God!!!!!!
    Im very afraid of buying my dress on this page!!.. but I've seen so many good reviews too :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. For designers, the anticipation of spending an amazing sum on alluring venues, booking the best models, set assembly costs and marketing, is a accident abounding are accommodating to yield to be apparent to the all-embracing columnist and the top buyers who army to London for its groundbreaking designs and beginning new talent.
    bridesmaids jackets coat
    bridesmaid dresses coats

    ReplyDelete